The Enemy

One of the communities I spent a large portion of my summer in was the Mole.  The past few weeks, the community has been really struggling. Some transitions in church leadership took place, which lead to the enemy wedging himself into the community.  He is trying to steal their joy, divide their community, and discourage the church.  This week, the church lost their offering plates, communion trays, Bibles, song books, and there was an attempted fire on the church.  Satan is trying to fight back against the KINGDOM impact that has been occurring there. The church is discouraged, they don't understand, not that I think anyone can really make sense of the full situation.

All that to say, will you join me in praying?  The Mole staff are incredible.  They poured into the lives of so many in that community, and my own life.  I can say that my faith was stretched and strengthened from my time with them.  Majority of the Haitian staff are missionaries in their own country. They moved their families, their lives, their everything to an uncertain land. They were obedient to God's call, which wasn't easy.  They have been faithful, they have labored long and hard. The staff is really discouraged right now. Will you join in praying for their strength? These are people who I've seen pray and pray desperately.  They are praying like Honi did.  Will you pray that the enemy would loose his foothold?  Will you pray that this would be used for GOD's glory?  Join us in praying that the Mole would be a city beaming with Christ's love, that voodoo would loose its foundation, that it would crumble.






Comments

Popular Posts