Nothing but the blood

Anyen pase san Jezi Kris.


            Nothing but the blood of Jesus. Nothing surpasses the blood of Jesus.

There's no more beautiful reminder of God's grace and goodness than standing on the shoreline singing that song. There's nothing more incredible than watching two girls from the brothel profess Christ as their Savior. And when I thought it couldn't get any better. I got to worship with several girls from our new Bible study at the brothel last Sunday morning. There's no doubt that God's been working in their hearts. At the end of the service, five of them wanted to name Jesus as their Savior.

My heart is so full. These girls are finally getting to see and experience the worth and value that they have. They're starting to see that Christ considers them worth it; worth his life. I'm so humbled and honored that God allows me to be a part of their lives. It's been a great reminder that I, myself, am in need of grace. That we all don't deserve it but he still gives us his love.

Comments

Popular Posts