Meghan's Visit

Two weeks ago, my sister finally came to visit. It was so great to have her here, getting to be a part of my everyday life.  I loved watching her love those who have become family to me. She jumped right in on the ministry happening on campus. She taught some of the kids card games to help them with their math skills. She let the little girls in the orphanage paint and repaint her fingernails numerous times a day. I was thankful that she stepped out of her comfort zones and even led Bible study at the prison with my friends. She went to the brothel and did games and crafts with the ladies. She traveled to the beach with the kids in our special needs home and she visited with lots of my dear friends. It was a super busy week but I was incredibly thankful that she came and did life with me for a week.






Comments

Popular Posts