A new day

I found myself wishing that this new semester was over already and it hasn't even started yet. So ridiculous. So selfish of me to just give up opportunities and days that God has given me. The Bible is a huge book and it's so easy to get lost or just read and get nothing from that passage. When all else fails, I turn to Isaiah 58. It's by far my favorite passage (you should go read it, just saying). It's such a great reminder of why I'm here, to serve God and lean on him for everything. I was reading verse 11 and it says

"The LORD will always lead you, satisfy you in a parched land, and strengthen your bones. You will be like a watered garden and like a spring whose waters never run dry."

It's so easy to forget that the LORD is ALWAYS leading us. Can you even imagine how awesome it would be to never feel parched. To be a watered garden! Gardens are only nice to look at if they are nourished. Isn't it kinda the same thing for us? Even when we look like a complete desert, God still sees beauty and worth in us.

Comments

Popular Posts