Anticipation

Finally, the countdown is in the single digits. Nine days until I'm off to Haiti. I'm so excited to get there already. I'm ready to be in the place that I love and with people whom I adore, love, and respect. I can't wait to see friends and continue to form relationships. I'm excited to see where God leads me and the rest of the interns this summer. I know he will place so many opportunities in our paths to serve him and love his people. As we finish preparing to leave, will you join us in praying:
-for safe and uneventful travels to Florida and then to Haiti
-that our hearts are open to what God's got in store
- that we as a team would mesh and work together for the same goal
- that we would all stay healthy throughout the summer
- that we would take advantage of the opportunities

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you, Caitlin! I know how excited you must be! I look forward to reading your deep, insightful blog posts. (No pressure intended by that statement - your posts always get me thinking.) Pass on some hugs to those kids for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts