Support

If you're interested, here are some ways to help support me in Haiti.

1. You can collect ink cartridges or any old cell phones you may have. They don't even have to turn on or work properly. Through a recycling program, they will give me money for every ink cartridge and cell phone I turn into them.

2. Collect your spare change. In Haiti, you can feed a person for a day for FIVE CENTS, that's it. Not only does that feed them, but then it goes into paying the people cooking the food, which in turn, supports their families.

3. You can go directly to the mission website and support me through that. The link should take you directly to my support raising page. If not, click "give" and "internships" on the left side.

4. Pray. Pray for Morgan and I as we prepare for this summer. Pray for the Mole and whatever God has in store for our time there.


The link below is the Mole blog, so if you want to know more, check it out.

Comments

Popular Posts