Support Raising

Family and Friends,

As my initial stay in Haiti comes to a close, I would like to thank you for your support. Whether it was financial or through prayer, it impacted my time in Haiti. Thanks to your support, I've been able to build relationships with the brothel girls and journey with them as we seek who God is. I've had the opportunity to disciple some incredible girls who live in our orphanage. We've worked through our worth in Christ and who we are as Godly women. I've gotten to do Bible study with 400 prisoners on a weekly basis, who have challenged me far more than I could challenge them. I've experienced gospel community lived it. I've seen the church be who its always been called to be. It has been an incredible time and it wouldn't be possible without your support.

With extending my time in Haiti, I have to continue raising support for the rest of the year. I wouldn't able to serve in Haiti without the support of family and friends stateside. It's a huge blessing to know that people believe in your ministries and want to partner alongside you.  In order to fund my living expenses and personal ministry needs, I need to raise $850 a month. I currently have $500 a month committed. In order to live in Haiti, I have to raise $650 a month. The additional $200 will allow me to further minister. It will provide funds for us to treat the orphanage kids for their birthdays. It will allow me to randomly bless families  whether through encouraging them or helping them work through a tough time. We've been dreaming and planning a girls night with the brothel women. That money would help us to treat them to a nice dinner, watch movies, and spend time loving on them for who they truly are.

I will be stateside from May 6 to May 22. If you're interested in learning more or potentially partnering with me, I'd love to meet and talk with you. If you're interested in financially supporting me, through a one time donation or a monthly gift, you can click on the link at the top that says 'Support' and follow the steps.

Comments

Popular Posts