Honi

In the generation before Jesus, there was a huge drought. It threatened it wipe out everyone. In desperation, a man named Honi cried out to God. The people hadn't heard from God in awhile and were frustrated. They were lacking faith. Honi drew a circle and knelt in it. He prayed desperately for rain and the people thought he was crazy. The rain began but it was just a trickle. He said that's not good enough, I prayed for rain. It began to pour and a terrential downpour ensued.   God answered that prayer. That story has taught me that I need to pray desperately and pray like I mean it.  The mission has been circling things. Haitians and Americans  alike are desperately praying for the needs and things that break their heart.   Ive been circling things in my own life.  I'm trusting that God will provide. I encourage you to start praying like Honi did.  If there are things in your own life, circle them and pray desperately. The next few days will consist of princess parties for different girls in the community. Today's was so awesome and they spoke worth into their lives.

Comments

Popular Posts