Welcome to the Jungle




We took a massive group to the waterfall. It was gorgeous. The walk there is straight through the jungle. No real towns or anything to that effect. Sometimes it's just an extremely narrow path barely wide enough for one person. We went swimming and of course, all the kids swam with us. More people arrived today so thankfully, everyone will still have a fairly long trip here.

God sure does have a sense of humor. I cannot handle medical stuff at all. Today, several girls were vomiting like crazy everywhere and then one girl got a thorn stuck through her toe. I nearly fainted looking at it. I'm hoping if I have to deal with this kind of stuff all summer, maybe I'll get a stronger stomach eventually.

Comments

  1. ohh my i'm glad i wasn't there to see everybody throwing up. but hey if that helps you to get a stronger stomach, that'd be great!
    - leen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts