Candy Land

So our baby orphanage is themed Candy land after a lady who was really active in it named Kandy. We wanted to start to finish all the painting and decorating so we designed all the little huts to be different characters. The small group that is here helped us to get it started.

For three hours today, I was in our surgery wing helping the sort the loads and loads of medical supplies that came in. I think people forget that if medicine is expired in America, it's still expired in Haiti. We found medicine from 1994. Normally being in a medical facility makes me naseaus or feel like I'm going to faint. But I surprisingly had no problems today and I even learned some basic medical information.

I went down to the granmoun feeding today and visited with my friends down there. They can always brighten my day if it's been stressful. I just love old people.


Chester Christian people, Thanks for all the underwear so far! You have no idea how something like that can totally change lives.

Comments

Popular Posts