Long Days

This morning came early with a 3:30 wake up to send off a group and tomorrow will be the exact same. I spent most of the morning with the nutrition kids, my favorites of course! Precious kids and their moms totally trust me to walk away with their kids for hours. It's nice to form relationships with the people. Most of the groups are leaving tomorrow and one of my favorite groups is leaving. I'm sad to see them go because they were so awesome. They were Canadians and I helped organize a lot of their programs.They just have such great hearts and never complained, something that is very hard to come by.

Tomorrow I'm taking the last group to House of Hope. It was a pediatric tb clinic, turned into pediatric clinic, turned into orphanage because the parents just left the kids during treatment. It's in LaPointe about 30 minutes away.

Pray that our staff would be restored over the next few days of "break", a very loose term because we don't have one--just not 180 people here.

Comments

  1. you must have some connection with Canadian's. Last year, Mike and his wife which started right after we landed and exited the plane, this year this group.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts