Nights like Tonight

Nights like tonight make me not want to leave and make me realize that no matter how many Americans drive us up a wall, we still can find time to have fun. The girl staff had a "bridal shower" for Natasha. We did that game with the questions and gum. We also used toliet paper to design dresses. I somehow ended up being the model and my entire group isn't really that into weddings/wedding dresses. My dress fell off before I even made it to judging. After that, we invited all the Haitian girl translators to a dance party. Everyone was dancing and having a blast. Apparently, the Americans upstairs were freaking out because they didn't know what was happening. They thought it was a Voodoo celebration. It was such a blast and the Haitians were so much fun.

Comments

Popular Posts