Thief of Joy

Satan truly is the thief of joy. I had such an awesome day but sometimes, people just loose track of our mission. Haiti is a third world country, we don't have AC or any luxury. Sometimes, people seem to forget that God doesn't send you somewhere you will be comfortable. When did God ever do comfort? Rarely.

I got to hang out with the boys. I'll try to post pictures of them over the next few days so you can see the goofballs I spend so much time with. We did another vbs today and the boys all came and participated. Well, they actually got tickets today unlike the rest of the days. I feel like God is using these "bad" kids to show me how to love. It's crazy how BIG our God is and how awesome he works. We had a man accept Christ today and we are doing a baptism at the prison tomorrow for 35 of the prisoners. We will have another baptism later on. Such a cool thing. Who knows, maybe God will change Haiti from the prison out. That would be so awesome.

Comments

  1. That would be awesome. Revival starting in a prison. What a neat thought. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts