It's Haiti Hot

So right as I'm writing this, we were discussing how hot it was today and how absolutely gross we are. I said I was going to shower and April replied: Why? We've been showering all day. Yes, she was referring to the mass amounts of sweat. So nasty.

I went to Ansefoleur today. We literally prayed our entire way through the monument and temple. Afterwards, we did hut to hut evangelism. I know that one day, all the praying will be worthwhile. One lady, who lived way back off the street, grabbed us and dragged us to her house because she wanted us to pray with her. One guy we asked if we could pray for his family and he said No, you pray for me. For such a dark place, we were surprisingly well accepted.

The biggest struggle in Haiti is comparison. Comparison is the thief of joy. Once you start comparing, you loose focus. The group is leaving at 3:30 am and then us girls are going running at the soccer field at 5:30 am, fun times.

Comments

Popular Posts